Loneliness at a party
If I had my Spark3, and my HP 630 with me, I would not mind being locked in a room for a week. I would not ask for a mattress, not need a seat. Just make sure that there's food and water. What's this crazy world we are getting locked into?
When my friend Nixon payed me a visit, we had not met each other for a quite long time and naturally we missed each other having been classmate buddies that shared a passion in technology.
I received him and then he opened his laptop to check some work that bothered him. I also opened my Twitter, checked LinkedIn, and I had so many whatsapp messages to respond to. Eventually we started chatting on WhatsApp. Our closeness physically no longer made meaning! It lost the enthusiasm it usually and normally came with. It used to be much fun. But now the fun is in an emoji!
Has technology brought us together or has it put us apart?
Comments
Post a Comment